Rs Rear Bumper and beam

Spiller1327

I was looking under my car and found my rear bumper beam is really rusty. I was wondering if anyone had a RS rear bumper and beam for cheap? Just looking into it. Thanks guys

Matt

I have an extra rs rear bumper. I'm pretty sure it has the beam on it but I'm not sure, I'll have to look. Got it off Dave (urabusturbo) for cheap and I'd sell it for what I got it for. It's heavy as hell so I'm sure it does. Maybe mike remembers?

Matt

I'll have to check the rust situation but I'm pretty sure it's good to go. I only gave 50 bucks for it. Pm me your cell number and I can text some pictures or send email if that's easier for you. Won't be home until late tonight.

Matt

Here it is. Some rot at the top there but still very intact.
a68988b6-e4af-d121.jpg
a68988b6-e4e5-2f86.jpg
a68988b6-e507-dc60.jpg
a68988b6-e52b-b3c5.jpg
a68988b6-e548-083b.jpg

Spiller1327

Yeah I'll give 50 for it. How good of shape is the cover itself? It will be much easier to rust free that one and install it than try and take mine off and restore it since its my daily driver car. Where are you located?

Matt

westbrook, the covers in decent shape, could use a little love of course, not sure of your paint color of yours but this is stm. I cant fit it in the rs so youll have to come get it.

Spiller1327

Alrighty man. I'm thinking sometime in the next few weeks I gotta come down for lights at gabes and maybe I can rally over and look at that! I'll let you know

Latest posts

Back