Selling my 02 WRX

AiRX

So I am taking a giant leap and selling my WRX. I have looked and looked and finally have decided on getting a 11 Limited. I have to sell mine first. It's an 02 with 126k. Has Tein springs on KYB adjustable struts. SPT short ram intake, HKS bov, 3" turbo back exhaust. It has been tuned/ reflashed, I have the flash drive, it was done before I purchased the car. It has 16" rims and Blizzaks. 35% tint front and 20% rear. 7" touch screen in dash and 6" speakers. Weather tech digital fit winter mats. 6k Hid's bizenon, they are in the fogs too but I do not run 'em. I have done the timing belt and the 120k service. I do oil changes every 3k religiously. Had the fuel rail recall done. I do recon for a living so it is clean inside and out. Normal wear and tear on paint with a very small ding on the right rear door. I am asking $8700 obo. I want to move this, resonable offers with no trades humored. I really love my Bugeye but it is time to update. Please call me at 441-2450 or shoot me a message. There are a couple pics in my MS Garage.

SOLD
default_cool.png

Attachments

• 100_3312.JPG
    100_3312.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
that is a sharp car. If I wreck my outback or my wifes forester and get an insurance check you would be the first to know it
default_wink.png
love the bugeyes

Nicklaus220

I see your in the same boat as I am. I am looking to purchase the sedan wrb 11 Wrx. The wide body makes my heart drop everytime I see it. I have a successful landscaping company and im selling my 02 wrx. I see you around in Gardiner sometimes. Farmingdale actually. Mine is not nearly close to the condition yours is in.

P.S

I love your rims. Such a nice touch to the car.

AiRX

I believe they have one up at Charlies on display. You should check it out.
Thanks Nick. I actually work at Charlie's. I am ordering a WRX Limited in WRB sedan of course. I really like the Gravels on my car too.
default_cool.png
The guys at Rota were really cool to deal with. I am going to be sad to see my 02 go bye bye. I will be posting a play by play as soon as I get conformation of my order for my new one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back