selling the infamous blazer

i-wagon

96 s-10 blazer 2 door. 88k, New long block at 86k. My gram bought it brand New, garaged and washed weekly until I got it 2 years ago. Was factory undercoated, underside still looks real good for it's age. Since I took ownership I flushed out the dexcool, changed gear oil in rear end, flushed brake system, cut out rust on both rockers and welded in patches, then had an engine put in it. Almost everything in the front end has been replaced. Balljoints tie rods etc are greasable. Just took a sticker in August, I have no doubt it would take another one tomorrow if I tried.

The only stuff that concerns me: it was running a tad rough around 2500rpm under certain load in first gear. Cleaned maf and it's almost gone. figuring maf will need replacement. Tires are itty bitty Goodyear assurance with decent tread, goes Damn good in the snow in 4wd or 2wd, but the gm abs.is terrible and the tires slip enough on snow to drive the abs nuts. Truck deserves angrier tires anyway. Also has receiver hitch. Pics can be found in the thread I made for this beast(somewhere)

Price is $2500 non negotiable. Blue book says way less, but a running inspected 4wd is worth at least a grand in this party of the country, and while it's old, it's in Damn good shape. Everything works and the ac cold freeze a penguin. Not interested in any trades unless it involved an ar-15 or 2 axle utility trailer rated around 6k pounds or the right small garden tractor. pm me for more details, located in Paris (not France)

i-wagon

Might have a new battery in it soon. Just charged it Saturday, drove it around yesterday, but went to start it this morning and it doesn't like 10 below

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back