September 2011 Northern Meet

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I hope I won't be the only one here. In a sweet maroon 96 grand voyager
default_cool.png

ReZPunK

why are you there tonight? why is everyone thinking it is going on tonight? I had someone else ask me what time I was going tonight....

today is only the 7th kids....

abenson100

well the lack of promptness of this meet means I cant go. I am taking a night class for the next couple weeks starting next week. so fail
default_tongue.png

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
What's a skule? I gradgiated 10 yeers ago. I was still planning on going but kids and stuff. Who knows honestly. I work just down the street but its hard to kill 2 hours between work and meetup. And if I go home in between Daughter won't let me back out of her sight. So not looking good for me. Guess I won't get to be in on DD3 talk.
default_frown.gif
so probly won't see my slow ole huge legacy outback there. Bummmaaaaa.

Last edited by a moderator:

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
dang it!!! I just got an email saying I have to work and ref football that night....sorry guys, I was really looking forward to seeing you all.

I will make sure that doesn't happen for the next meet, and maybe we can even do it on a weekend in the afternoon?

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I know garrett!!! I'll give you a text this week and maybe we can meet up for lunch or something

HR radness

His royal radness
Sadly I am out. Wife's legacy needs to get checked out for yet ANOTHER misfire issue so we r down to one car

ReZPunK

damn you rad...I was going to ask if I could sit next to you! maybe...hold your hand...touch greatness. hahaha sorry you cant make it. we have to catch up soon...now that im unemployed...I have more time.

GClark

If anyone from Orono wants to join in on a short cruise down, meet at the McDonalds parking lot(In Orono) at 6:15.

Latest posts

Back