September 2013 Meet (To Be Determined... BY YOU!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Our next scheduled meet will be on Wednesday September 11th (R.I.P.) and will be located in the Portland / South Portland area.

In the past we've tried doing votes on where to have our next meet, which never really worked out, but with our lack of attendance to meets as of late, I'm gonna open up the polls to the club on where they want the meet next month. If there isn't enough votes to tally to determine a location, then it will just be decided by yours truly.

No poll will be up, just post your suggestion here.

Ryan.

Carter

Administrator
Portland pie is great. However what they make us do is buy a bunch of large pies in order to reserve seating for a large group. We did it a long time ago and I would like to do it again. Unfortunately I won't be here for this meet since I am training (I hold the club funds). We can do it at the next southern meet (November).

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Portland Pie is a sit down place. November would be fine. Me and Son of Mainiac will be there.
default_additional_cheers.gif

Matt

Just remember we need to have space for at least 15-20 just to be safe. Lets get some options out there!!

Matt

I actually went there last night. They have a decent seating area offset from the main area and wasn't too bad on a Friday night so a Wednesday would prob be easy. We've been to the Portland location a few times with a big group.

i-wagon

Texas roadhouse? Red robin maybe? Not sure if boss lady will be back at work yet, but if not we could try to get to this one, with or without baby

Rmayo

Bugaboo steak house? matt can kiss the moose for his birthday

I've never been impressed with bugaboo... Just want to see how unimpressed matt would be with the moose.. I vote for sebago brewing co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back