September Northerners Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Will we get Banned if we invite TopDeeni?
Deeni can even show up at the regular meet since Carter hasn`t made one in months
default_additional_roflmao.gif

ReZPunK

Lunch at 12 leave Walmart at like 11

dont be late this time...dont need another speeding mishap. lol

WRB_Tank

Looks like I will have to miss this one. I am scheduled to work and there is no way to fix it now...I was originally off this whole weekend but things came up. Have fun guys I know I'll miss trying to keep up on 180.

ReZPunK

im looking forward to a nice meet with all yall. im bringing the wife and kids per usual on a weekend. nice BIG place to have a meet and the parking lot is accomodating.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
i'm going to try my best to make this. I'm moving Friday night, so we'll see if it drags through saturday or not.

mainewrx09

Cruise to the top of cadillac after anyone??? Its only like 20 mins from ellsworth after lunch? I will be new and this will be my first meet. Cant wait to meet people. I really want to get some ideas what people think of turboback recommendations as I will be doing in spring.

See you there.

ReZPunK

yeah we did that for the last meet at Atlantic Brewery, i wouldnt mind doing it again. this time with the RS with the stickys and new suspension.

spartan5

sorry,won't ba able to make this one,sister's getting married on Saturday,and going camping at Peaks Kenny the rest of the weekend....I'll make one of these,I swear:eek:

Jackson

im in as some have known and i am game for acadia as long as we hit sargents dr. again, also have a nice spot once again as rob dubed the first one jackson's gem, this one one consists of a rope swing on a pond and is about 20 outside of bangor and no one is ever there just a good maine spot to know. also i say we take a brief trip out to play in the dirt if anyone is interested when we get back to town.

ReZPunK

if we wanna hit some dirt when we get back into town i will stop by the house first and slap on the gravels.

remember folks group drive from walmart brewer, i will be there about 10:30ish and we will be departing by 11am shahp.

-----Added 9/5/2009 at 09:12:02-----

im running late. wifes not home yet. i hope to be there by 11 at walmart. she is picking up the dog from the vet and fell behind.

i am coming fellas!

ReZPunK

ok well im home...exactly ZERO people turned out. at this point im done planning these and wasting my time.

if someone else wants to plan some i would be happy attend.

time for a solo group drive into the woods for some gravel goodness.

peace.

Mr. Poon

Really sorry, man- we had a last-minute family issue and had to drive to Southern Maine, just getting back now. Sucks you drove all that way for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back