September Northerners Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReZPunK

Where: Hillfire Grill

When: September 5th

Time: 12:00 High Noon

Route 3 Ellsworth Maine on the Hill before Lowes heading towards Trenton and Bar Harbor.

Group drive from Bangor Area leaving Brewer Walmart a 11:00am

Last edited by a moderator:

ReZPunK

anybody? i hear the pizza at hillfire is good! wanna do it at the Mainely Meat/ Brewery again?

or someplace else? how about Rollies in Searsport. thay have a good brew selection and the food is great! and outside patio seating.

bueller?

topdeeni

ya know...epending on the date I could very easily B convinced to take a drive. I have only been in Maine for a year or so, have a lot to see, a lot to learn and some kewl peeps to meet.

I will werk on the date U mentioned to see what I can arange... maybe I can stuff lostinmaine and his woman in the RS as well..

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
you aren't stuffing me in the RS ill bring the SS! ill probably be there haven't see in you guys in a bit so definitely need to make it up! Maybe we can get a bit of a drive in at the same time? *wink wink*

topdeeni

lost has told me about these things U guys call a drive...

ps; curtis showed me a kewl sand pit tonight, he even knows the owner.

C-Rolla

Parts Pimp
If we can get a confirmed 20+ guest list, I will extend the offer of T-Shirts for raffle. Proceeds can go to MS, or whoever hosts the site to offset costs. My boss has agreed to make up whatever we want for T-Shirts, as well as some small other Subaru related parts. What are the chances we can get some southerners to come up for a northerners meet? And maybe a mod/admin to handle the raffle/cash?

Mr. Poon

ok so since we didnt have a July or August meet...lets try a september get together. I liked the weekend thing because it gave us more options for traveling and or group drives.
saturday September 5th?

Hillfire Grill Ellsworth? (that way we can take rte180 home) lol

lunch? dinner?

lets discuss.
Hillfire is pretty good, actually. It's also a mile from my house which works for me as well, although I'd mis Rt. 180.

topdeeni

Hillfire is pretty good, actually. It's also a mile from my house which works for me as well, although I'd mis Rt. 180.
A mile... Im feeling a designated drunk in the room... Y do U think I want to have a get together in my yard:pon:

Again if this is pulled off on a weekend confidence is high I can make it,.

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
I think Lunch would be good then we could go for a bit of a group drive and maybe some sand miles if at all possible... the girl however is always a maybe she isn't one to travel for extended periods of time for "no reason"

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I might be up for a drive at some point, I think it would be awesome! As long as I can get away from what's goin on at home!!

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I literally just noticed this thread. While I'll be back in Bangor August 30th, the weekend of September 5th I'll be gone for a wedding.

Bummer, I was looking forward to being able to hang out with the northern crew again.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
i'd probably be able to make this, being a weekend and all
default_smile.png

ReZPunK

ok so done..

september 5th Hillfire grill in Ellsworth. i will update the original post in a litle bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back