Shawn's 2013 BRZ

shawnmichael26

Well I finally pulled the trigger on getting this and I have loved every minute in this car. Picked it up yesterday at patriot subaru and have already put over 500 miles on the car. Not really sure what I'm gonna do for mods yet if any, but I know I will be getting the windows tinted next month.

Posting pics soon

Pictures are a must, what trim did you get?

www.ft86club.com is the best forum for the twins by far.

I also have learned a good amount in the past 4 months with mine. Feel free to ask me anything, and these are a blast to own even with the rough ride on spring roads.

Last edited by a moderator:

shawnmichael26

I got the limited! The ride is so amazing I hate getting out of my car now. Are we the only ones with the brz on here so far? I haven't seem any others.

We are, I recommend getting a decent battery pack to keep in the trunk. I had my battery go dead, think I might have left the interior light on, and you can't bump start these from what I can tell. You must have gotten one of their used ones, or did you get the auto?

shawnmichael26

i was used but not much.  it only had 7k miles on the car and its the 6 speed.  and thanks for the heads up.   the pics would be up but its saying they are too big

I use imgur.com and just copy the BBC code for posting to boards. It will start with

I'm just over 7200 miles.

Ryan99OBS

/ryan200368/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_983111139262.jpeg.html]
IMG_983111139262.jpeg
[/url]

i got you Shawn

shawnmichael26

Yeah I'm in love with the way the car rides. It's a completely different car and I agree with what you said a couple months ago. How you feel so attached to the road in it. Have you heard of any upgrades with this car yet? I'm completely clueless and don't know where to start besides and exhaust if I feel like spending $900 on that

Browse ft86club, the modification market is unreal for the short time these have been out. I have been constantly changing my mind on what I want to do.

brycetron

Very nice.  Grats on the BRZ.  Such a great car.  I was kicking around getting one new,  Ended up going a different route but man they are awesome little cars.

How is it treating you? If you use FB look up 86 Owners of New England, mostly Mass people but they plan bigger meets every now and then.

Latest posts

Back