Short Sale - 2007 WRX Limited, 37k miles

SoMeWRX

Hey all,

My car dealership just took a car in that I would like to get into. However, to do so I need to sell my wrx quickly. Its a world rally blue sedan wrx. 37k miles, it has been garage kept all its life and for the most part it has been a summer only driver. I am the second owner. The Limited has black leather interior and a sunroof. Car currently has an Invidia turboback, K&N drop in filter, and Cobb Stg 2 tune. That IT. This car is mint. Rally Armors and angel eyes with HID kits both headlights and fogs. Many of the members on here have seen this car and know its clean and that I take impeccable care of it. Obviously no rust. Rear quarter of drivers side has scratches from someone who fails at parallel parking.

30,000 mile service was done. All 4 calipers serviced this spring, new pads up front and all rotors resurfaced recently.

I am happy to keep this car and I will but if I can get a quick sale then it would work out and I can transition into this other vehicle.

KBB is at $21,300 in "Good" condition. This car falls closer to "Very Good" which is $21,800. However, I work at a car dealership so I happen to know that KBB is slightly inflated and falls a little behind the market. My price is $20,500 with the mods all included. BAM.

Thanks!

DylanSubaru2012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SoMeWRX

Thanks all! Yes, I forgot the price, I will edit in a second. And Matt, I want the Subie across the st

Matt

car is really clean guys....anyone looking to upgrade and get boost will be getting one hell of a car.

inski

Call Dave at Evergreen. He'll give you $18k for that, $20k if you're buying one of their cars.

SoMeWRX

haha I would but I work at Prime Toyota so I cannot purchase from another dealership (although a newer wrx is exactly what I want haha). I found a buyer for $20k but unfortunately the car that we had on the lot sold too quickly. I will keep that in mind though, thank you. Is Dave the GSM?

inski

used car manager. He's bought a few WRXs outright just so they could have one on the lot.

Latest posts

Back