Sick video of Ryan Tuerck

patsti

NitrousFed
This is a video of a Ryan Tuerck in the off season KILLING IT! It is filmed DC SHOES style. He drives in Formula D but lives in NH in the winter. He comes to local drifting events and is a pretty decent guy. Check this out! He has crazy skills.

Video in his street car-

[video=vimeo;9510390]

https://player.vimeo.com/video/9510390?app_id=122963
This is him in formula d.

Hitting a bump getting air-

veg1.jpg

DSC_0115.JPG

Stein

Stein
I wish I knew how to drift.

That was awesome. I like how in most of the shots, it was only his first/second/third run. Its not like he practiced for hours before filming.

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
Not a fan at all..of drifting, the cars or mentality...but it is filling walletts of a few select who dove in.

congrats to that guy. I outgrew drifting when I was 13 with 40 acres and a delta88. The crazy gopal today is traction with 300hp....Happy new englander at heart.

In complete contrast I will watch the gt3 rally. to ponder the porsche that does not make noise with 100% more torque on the same engine in video. there is midgets being giants, coyotes being wolves...and giants sleeping:

[video=youtube;aNIdXL7-EYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNIdXL7-EYI

theimbalance

All I have to say is; just learn to live with drifting because although it seems like a hot trend in the states right now, it's probably going to stick around. I'll give you 5 reasons why you should appreciate it

1. it involves (attainable) cars

2. spinning tires, lots of smoke, crazy sounds, argh argh argh

3. sideways at frightening speeds, yet in control (you like rally, don't you? Also, I don't think that delta88 could hit 80mph on pavement, nevermind sideways in the field)

4. for once, a motor sport with points based on something other than time (change is hard, i know)

5. it's not NASCAR

i like that porsche video though.

patsti

NitrousFed
All I have to say is; just learn to live with drifting because although it seems like a hot trend in the states right now, it's probably going to stick around. I'll give you 5 reasons why you should appreciate it
1. it involves (attainable) cars

2. spinning tires, lots of smoke, crazy sounds, argh argh argh

3. sideways at frightening speeds, yet in control (you like rally, don't you? Also, I don't think that delta88 could hit 80mph on pavement, nevermind sideways in the field)

4. for once, a motor sport with points based on something other than time (change is hard, i know)

5. it's not NASCAR

i like that porsche video though.
It involves skills that people just dont understand... Those who like rally should get it! Tanner Foust ( a rally driver) is now one of the best drifters around. I think if you took the time to watch/ realize what is involved you would see that the mentality is to progress motorsports (not what you think, your mentality is what is holding things back)... not to be stuck in the 70's. I know its a sport of style... but that style comes at speeds 70-80-90-100-110-120mph SIDEWAYS!

Drifting is new to the us but most of the REAL DRIFTERS respect all motorsports and are there to help others! Not many motorsports like that.

Driving in a field is not drifting... Never has been... Never will be. I dont think you understand what drifting is.

Stein

Stein
I like that porsche video (yes, I said it). I also agree with theimbalance, but I'm not sure what he means by "in the field" in number 3.

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
I think that drifting is pretty cool. However, the stigma that goes with it is kids who just do burnouts and have no control of their cars....and Tokyo Drift. I could never pull off driving like the guy in the video, he is clearly skilled at what he is doing...the thing that sucks is that to a someone who doesn't "get it", it looks like its just burning through tires with no purpose.

DimeStreetSaint

That video is sick. He has an insane amount of car control and whether you like drifting or not, you gotta respect talent like that.

Kristof

Banned
my issue is you see half of the guys out there that drift withese these 240's and stuff with majorly built engines with primer on there car or the outside looks like straight ass. if they spent less money on tires they could actually make there car look nice as well. but i do respect how much control it takes

Latest posts

Back