Slow is Fast Forward Trailing Arm bushing program

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Bring me your trailing arms and forward trailing arm bushings and I will give you a trailing arm with bushings pressed in.

I have a set of spare trailing arms ready for TiC bushings. If you bring me a stock arm I'll press in the bushings into the spare and send you on your way, keeping your stock arms to prep for the next person in line, as long as your trailing arms aren't damaged or a different length.

Takes me about two hours to get the old bushing / sleeve out and cleaned up.

All you have to do is unbolt the rear 17mm bolt and front 17mm nut/bolt combo. If it doesn't come out, your bolt is frozen to the bushing sleeve. Buy new bolts along with your bushings. Unblot the trailing arm bracket which is 3 bolts and I'll sawzall the stuck bolt out for you. Also two or 3 12mm bolts for the abs and ebrake lines.

I am super busy the next few weekends due to NEFR prep, but post July I will do this any weekend I'm around.

http://turninconcepts.com/product_info.php?cPath=1_9_7_479_43_1329&products_id=1149

These are the best bang for the buck bushing you can do on an impreza or early legacy in my oppinion. You are on your own for doing the rear trailing arm bushings.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Just did a set this afternoon:

IMG_20130615_145247.jpg

sooch

Type-RA
I assume those are ricks trailing arms? 

what if i bring my own trailing arms and bushings? would that be allowed? 
default_biggrin.png

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM

default_biggrin.png
Those aren't my trailing arms, they're Dan's. I'll be ordering tic bushings for those though.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN

default_biggrin.png
Yes but it will take longer. If I use my arms I can have you turned around quicker. Just take arm off car and bring to me and we make bushing happen.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN

Those are what your bushings probably look like guys. That video is of an 01 impreza from 2010. That's 9 years old. an 02 wrx is now 12 years old!!!

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Did Rick's front and rear trailing arm bushings last night on his RS. Used my already prep'd arms to save us some time.

His old ones already have the sleeves punched out and are ready for someone to show up with bushings and their trailing arms.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Did Rick's front and rear trailing arm bushings last night on his RS. Used my already prep'd arms to save us some time.

His old ones already have the sleeves punched out and are ready for someone to show up with bushings and their trailing arms.
Was an awesome time, thanks Dan, car feels a bit more responsive!

Latest posts

Back