Snail hunting

UZNTHE4S

Hello everyone,

I am currently in the market for a turbo. My mod path is stage II and thus far I have the following ready to go on:

Catless Up-Catted DP- AMR style intercooler-Wal255

The car is at Cobb stage 1 ATM with Pinks and an STI turbo back exhaust.

Only thing missing is a turbo. I am looking for a TD05-16g, 18g, FP green Non-HTA, Blouch GXT's ect. My goal is an upgrade regardless. I don't want to go rotated due to no FMIC interest and the cracking issue with the VF's, even though it has no effect, just doesn't sit with me. I have a budget that runs below blouch new but above EBAY. 

I have had my eyes on for sale posts here, NASIOC, GSS, and SF.org. it seems that everyone is out to do exactly what I am doing haha. So Ill fish here and see if I get a bite. I have cash in hand so if anyone wants to sell, LMK.

UZNTHE4S

It is technically stage 2 yes If i was getting the car tuned using the stock turbo. The gains you get from the stock Td04L with a tune though are lower due to the turbos limited top end abilities when compared to a larger unit with better top end pressure and a faster low rpm boost strength like that in a Td05. Basically saying that the td04 spools quick and fades fast. Im looking to upgrade and take full advantage of the mods I have already with a bigger turbo.

T

The Asian Persuasion

I'm selling my ATP Garrett gt3071r stock location

Latest posts

Back