Snow Drifting!

Matt

ive got a bunch more to come.....very slow uploads....

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

so this area was apparently a huge concrete slab that has turned to ice and offerd no grip....the dodge goes by on the gas, clearly gets out of it because hes sliding into the snow bank and then the subaru comes by and has no where to go.....too close

truck dumps it again, same corner......kyle scares the POOP out of me as he goes by......

i probably should of figured out how to do these in 15 min videos but i dont know how....i fix cars! good time as always guys..who ever owned the newer silver wagon.. i love your exhaust...."needed more snowz"

SWPWRX

Those videos are great! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun and you got some awesome shots.

Thanks for a very entertaining break!

Taiden

haha, that was me in #12
default_huh.png

I saw him hit the bank and was like "well I better just keep going THIS A WAY"
default_tongue.png

Target fixation blows hard
default_angry.png
luckily i avoided that

Taiden

I should not have been so close behind him, although it didn't feel close at the time. The camera angle makes it look worse than it was, at no point was I concerned about hitting Brendon... but it would have been much better to avoid the situation all together. Sorry B!
default_huh.png

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Just had a little fun in an empty lot by my place...forgot how easy it is to drive a subaru sideways!

Matt

i checked out the mall area and it wasnt bad other than the slight mist we got we froze the top layer of un touched snow....it was like sliding into speed bumps....i made it 10 minutes and went home....

Latest posts

Back