Snow

RBNasty

awesomeness
How is it that snow always manages to find a way to drop right down the back of your head down your neck off of a slushy car on a lift....worst way to start your day ever..
default_additional_mad2.gif

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
we have these great Mainely Subarus hoodies in the online store. It would solve that problem for you.

02legacygt

Hey could be worse....your subaru could be broke down and you could have to drive the gf's POS monte carlo, which fyi is freakin terrible in snow

RBNasty

awesomeness
haha these are all very true statements. i was caught off gaurd this morning and hadn't put my hoodie up yet. damn you snow!!

RBNasty

awesomeness
Thankfully where my bay is the wash guy is right near me, so I can push the snow off then hose the car down. But thanks to our 55 year old cement floors I still end up standing in a pond all winter lol

RBNasty

awesomeness
last year i built a wall of speedy dry around my toolbox to keep the water at bay....worked for about 2 days, then it just got ugly lol

Matt

Its not that bad in the shop. Floors angled in each bay to a drain and one huge drain down the middle of the 18 bays.Where do you work?

Last edited by a moderator:

RBNasty

awesomeness
Starkey Ford. I miss my old Jaguar/LandRover dealer with its bright lights and tile floors...giant water drains...for that matter I miss working on Jags period. Can we say 500hp XKR PreDelivery Inspection power slides!? Yes please!! Lol

Latest posts

Back