SO.. I went stage 2 today

brighton

Rally Fluffer
I got my AP in today, installed it with just the OTSM for now until a real tune. I was happy to hear the whine of the turbo again from the downpipe. Not really any louder with the turboback. So over all happy, my first impression is 1st gear is useless ..2nd is there for a bit getting a bit better...then 3rd...WOW full boost pull.... some what like my STI did. That is all for now.
default_additional_sillylol.gif

04Exploder

i didnt notice anything when i went to stage 2, maybe i will mess with it a little bit. i think i had a custom map on there before but im not sure, im waiting for ralli to tell me

jwebsta32

now is the begining of the end hahaa.....I had the car for a month went stage II....then I just kept buying.....haven't had the car a year and ive changed a lot more haha

brighton

Rally Fluffer
I love the almost zero lag now! And no hesitation anymore(that weird jump/jerky thing). Also I put the group N pitch mount in too with my old STI tranny mount.
default_additional_ranting.gif

Gerryjm4

If i throw a catted down pipe on will I still be able to get a Maine inspection sticker without having to swap it out for the stock pipe? Same question for a catless down pipe?

Sophal0303

If i throw a catted down pipe on will I still be able to get a Maine inspection sticker without having to swap it out for the stock pipe? Same question for a catless down pipe?
If you throw the catted, you are good, but if you throw the catless, you will fail, unless you know someone (if you know what I mean)

topdeeni

I got my AP in today, installed it with just the OTSM for now until a real tune. I was happy to hear the whine of the turbo again from the downpipe. Not really any louder with the turboback. So over all happy, my first impression is 1st gear is useless ..2nd is there for a bit getting a bit better...then 3rd...WOW full boost pull.... some what like my STI did. That is all for now.
default_wink.png

rofl... my first gear is like udders on a bull. All I use it for is to get rolling so I can get into second and get on with it. 3, 4 and part of 5 make me smile in my car... the top end of fifth is starting to get a little hairy on the roads I drive.... By the time I generate engine velocity with fifth I am usually out of road or on someones a**....

watch out for the mod monster as well... I have on 06 STi with barely 9k miles on it... most of its life has been spent in the Operating room getting danced on.

Gerryjm4

Sweet good to hear I'm still legal (even if my driving isn't). I ordered it today but Twincity wants to charge me $125 to install that downpipe. Is anyone willing to help me put it in? I'll pay you and meet you where ever you want. I don't feel comfortable doing it myself nor do i have the tools and its always nice to learn a little bit about my car. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mark

Sweet good to hear I'm still legal (even if my driving isn't). I ordered it today but Twincity wants to charge me $125 to install that downpipe. Is anyone willing to help me put it in? I'll pay you and meet you where ever you want. I don't feel comfortable doing it myself nor do i have the tools and its always nice to learn a little bit about my car. Any help is greatly appreciated.
call M&A and ask what they'll do it for. 125 isn't terrible but i think M&A will be lower and i can definately trust their work

Latest posts

Back