So, There I was, Minding my own business when,

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
So I heard that Stud Mill Road gates were opened on Monday.. so I decided to come home that way after my shift.. Mind you I know I didn't have the right tires (my Goodyear Eagle GTs aren't very good in the dirt) Believe it or not... I wasn't going as fast as I normally do. but just after a really rough section, I started to speed up over a crest (from 20mph to 30mph) Just as I crested the hill, I see this pickup truck in reverse backing up the hill.. With no real time to make any real decision.. tried to turn left, but nothing about understeer.. so I just locked up the brakes (good thing I finally got those working correctly) Well, the car stopped just as the back of the truck backed over the front of my car... the driver stated he was looking at his pass. side mirror, and the angle he was reversing, did not see me.. good times..

0a98afea.jpg

d589a790.jpg

44bb5725.jpg

3c01b981.jpg

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
yeah, I hope so too!! hey Gabe, you might be hearing me about a hood real soon.. heh

Stein

Stein
Oooh, that looks painful. What the heck was the dude doing backing up anyway (yeah I know you said he saw a bear, but seriously)?

Good luck on the repairs, and the insurance. Still going to be getting that new front bumper you were talking about?

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
You ruined my bumper damn you!
Didnt ruin anything!! hehe the Light bar saved the bumper.. tehre is a little skuff from this incident, but the rest is from a Car vs Gaurdrail from earlier this winter... hehe

Latest posts

Back