so whos going to MFR this year?

katnip

the car is black. I swear
Change of plans. Since it appears I'll be in recovery mode at the time, running around the woods probably aunt going to be the best place for me.
recovery? recovery from what?

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
it will go up by the end of the week. only by a few... but it will still go up.

Rightseat

The Last Ditch crew will have Car #110 in Parc Expose at Sunday River, Mexico Rec Park, and downtown Berlin. Make a point of dropping by to introduce yourselves...STM handles for starters, then if you want, the real names involved.

Dave G

Right Seat, Car #110

Lawdawg

I will be there of course--I haven't missed one now for nine years or so... Yes I am old.

Good luck to LDR! I will be sure to stop by and see you guys.

Hope to see you all there, I will be working a time control or something like that... Just look for the CGM STi covered in mud (went up to Moosehead last week and had fun on some logging roads and muck and whatnot).

FYI, for you procrastinators, I called yesterday and booked a room at Sunday River for three nights for $297 total. That is a deal. Just tell them you are there for the rally.

Evil Jeff

Tenative change of plans...again. Recovery is going surprisingly well. Provided I feel up to it Thursday night, we are planning on heading for Mexico Friday morning. That will be it for the event for me however, as I'm still in no condition for camping, hiking, or drinking.

And Dave, I'll be sure to stop by and say hi as always.
default_additional_bsflag.gif

Runnah

well i am out. the recent repairs blew my MFR budget right out of the water. maybe next year
default_additional_bsflag.gif

Reckless

I'll be there but this year the wagon has to stay home... I loaded up the KLR this morning for a dry run. :hello: wave if you see me!

Picture0042.jpg

-Chris

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Well, When you see the Honda Ridgeline that comes after all the race cars.. I'll be in that truck.. so I'll be before Pedro
default_biggrin.png
I'm in the First Vehicle has Medical Sweep.

Latest posts

Back