So who's got an '09-'10 Forester?

smosh

What do you think? Compared to past Subarus you may have owned?

Thinking about one...test drove today...like it, but not convinced...

smosh

So I'd probably be looking for a stick Premium. No auto, no XT for me. XT with stick would be niiiiiice.

Impreza05

I have a 2010 Limited with the Auto sport shift and love it. It is so nice to have plenty of room for me and whatever I want to haul around. It gets up and goes very well, it handles great too. I would recommend it highly.

09FXT

I've got an 09 XT with new Cobb DP and AVO CB exhaust. Just down the road if you would like to try it out.

WRXav8r

I have one I can sell you.... 2010 XT with Nav Sage Green. 16K miles..... make me an offer... Unmodified (except Pulley)

smosh

Soooo....went with something totally different. Diesel, baby!

Golf TDI...same price as the Forester X Premium I was considering, but much nicer, faster, and better all-around. 40 mpg bopping around town, should be closer to 50 on the highway when it's broken in. 30mpg driving the snot out of it.

the car is gorgeous. If it ever 1) stops raining 2) is sunny and 3) it's clean, I'll take some pics. I'll certainly try to bring it to a meet.

Goodbye Saab wagon...I'll miss you. A little bit.

WRXav8r

Way to increase our dependency on Foreign Oil!!!

10.31 gallons of Diesel from 1 barrel of crude

18.56 gallons of Unleaded from 1 barrel of crude

40mpg x 10.31 = 412.4 miles per barrel

24mpg (Forester) x 18.56 = 445.4 miles per barrel

Just kidding its one of those math things we use here for selling against your Baby Lambos....

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
that's some good math right there. I don't care about the better mileage. I want to save the country AND the enviroment.

93 and ethanol free for ME.

smosh

Way to increase our dependency on Foreign Oil!!!
10.31 gallons of Diesel from 1 barrel of crude

18.56 gallons of Unleaded from 1 barrel of crude

40mpg x 10.31 = 412.4 miles per barrel

24mpg (Forester) x 18.56 = 445.4 miles per barrel

Just kidding its one of those math things we use here for selling against your Baby Lambos....
whoa, flyboy, that's some interesting math!
default_frown.gif

Subysaurus Rex

someone in bangor has a white 09/10 fozzy xt cobb package. came with cobb intake and a quiet catback i think maybe Dp as well??. its sharp tho, white with black rims.

Latest posts

Back