SOLD!!! Hankook Winter I-Pike 215/60/16

Gate4jg

you probably could stuff em into the wheel wells, but you couldn't steer the fronts, or hit bumps, or carry any cargo, or drive on the highway....in other words, no they don't fit a WRX.
After reading this no I am having doubts the tires would fit on my car.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
"doubts it will fit" ??

215/60-16 tires are 26.4" diameter, 7" tread width, 25 lbs/tire, 800 revs per mile

03 WRX runs 205/55-16 tires, which are 25" diameter, 7.2" tread width, 22 lbs per tire, 840 revs per mile

in other words, those used tires are WAAAY too tall (as in, "will rub like a bashtid"), too heavy (beat up suspension parts), and the difference in rolling diameter will frig up your gearing (make 5th gear basically useless) and confuse the ABS computer

kblood477

i had that size tire on my obs and it only rubbed a little(pre lift) and wrx's have more room in the fender why wouldn't it fit? . it only makes your spedo off about 7 mph at 65 and

i-wagon

I had 205. 70 15 on my 07, no bueno without a lift. I'd recommend staying close to factory height since like nigel said: gearing was off, handling was odd and I've worn things in my fender well

Latest posts

Back