SOLD

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
You might have more luck on ebay or even a dealership trade-in (you'll take a hit on that one). Although its no doubt an awesome car and just about every member here would like to take it off your hands....

Yea I'm trying to avoid the dealer hit. And I have no experience with ebay... only buy stuff there. Don't they take a percentage of what you sell?

I'd rather sell it just north of what the dealer offered for it than trade it in so they can in turn sell it for $35k (what I bought it for essentially)

nevermind, did get it up on ebay, see above

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
I completely understand...getting the most for your car makes sense! The dealer won't offer what you want, they're in business to make money too. I'm not too sure if there is a percentage taken for selling a car on ebay though, I've never done it. STINATE here on mainelysubarus.com sold his heavily modded 2007 STI about a year ago...maybe he'll have some ideas for you.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
kbb.com, private sale values are where you need to be to sell a late model high end car. moving to a new car with just 15k...hoo you are on the steepest slope of depreciation....sucks but true. after another year or so the depreciation starts to level off and then Subaru's high resale value is ur friend!

kbb.com, private sale values are where you need to be to sell a late model high end car. moving to a new car with just 15k...hoo you are on the steepest slope of depreciation....sucks but true. after another year or so the depreciation starts to level off and then Subaru's high resale value is ur friend!
I'm sadly aware of this. though, maybe my willingness to take a hit will motivate a potential buyer
default_smile.png

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
not knocking your price, but take nadaguides.com and kbb.com then pick the lower value, because banks won't finance over either of those (usually nadaguides.)

GClark

Are you sure? Go to your first post, click full edit and you should be able to change your title.

Latest posts

Back