Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

DShane

My brother would be interested in this, how flexible are you on the price? I know he's not trying to spend more than 8k

RedForester08

My brother would be interested in this, how flexible are you on the price? I know he's not trying to spend more than 8k
Cash talks and of course a Bank check. I am flexible and reasonable. I leave for work at 2:30. I am off for the next 3 days. My cell is 432-1429

Last edited by a moderator:

SUBARUDE

Tell me you didn't Jim!!!
default_smile.png

wzrd

PM me with your best "low ball" cash offer you would take...{if its still available]

out of curiousity,who has been doing the service work??

RedForester08

Bump for a clean car, also bump for pictures of the WRX, Jim!
181635_284031341732866_544063208_n.jpg

945392_284031361732864_998626050_n.jpg

PM me with your best "low ball" cash offer you would take...{if its still available]

out of curiousity,who has been doing the service work??
It was under warranty till last July. So Evergreen did everything that was warranty related. I did oil changes.plugs. pcv valve, tire rotaiton etc.. I'm a forklift  mechanic so the normal stuff I did. They also did the coolant flush last fall. You have a PM wzrd.

i-wagon

I'd love to have that for a second car, and you depressed me when I realized these aren't worth as much as I thought

RedForester08

Holy crap did I highjack my own for sale thread. I have two Blackstone oil reports for this car also.

one from 2011 with 41k and one from June 2012 55k both look just as they should for this type and mileage engine.

inski

I'll trade you 2 1998 Outback Sports with umteen thousand miles, 2 sets of snow tires on rims, 1 extra 2.2L longblock, 1 extra impreza rear subframe and 2 check engine lights.  
default_wink.png

Wicked nice car you're selling Jim.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back