Some People Suck

Lawdawg

I am resurrecting this thread because people still suck. This time I head down Sunday morning where I park at Park st and Danforth and notice a scratch running down the passenger side. Upon closer inspection, my worst fear is realized. Some fu*($cking peice of sh!t scumbag lowlife miserable trash keyed the entire side of my car, starting on the fu&^cking hood.

Right down to the metal all the way from stem to stern. Christ what the f*Uck are people thinking. I have no beef with anyone, just random act of vandalism. Estimate this morning= $1,300 to sand and respray the entire side of the car. I think I will cry now. :'(
Here we go again. Christ people suck. I left my car on Brackett St in front of my place over the weekend and went on a trip with the GF in her focus wagon (more room for bikes). Upon my return I noticed that my STi no longer has a driver's side window. Turns out some asshat tried to pry off the wing and ruined the trunk and wing, with I presume a pry bar of some sort. When they realized it wasn't a "stick on" wing, looks like they thought they could unbolt it if they got the trunk open, so they smashed the window--but they had already screwed up the trunk so bad it doesn't open. want to fornicate??!? Car full of glass and water all over the leather. Give me a break. Thousands in damage for a relatively cheap part and they ruined it all anyway. Way to keep it classy west end.

People who perpetrate such crimes should be shot. Turns out another car down the street was smashed as well. /rant

edit, why does a certain acronym turn into a request for sex on this forum?

Last edited by a moderator:

Stein

Stein
w.t.f, that sucks. In other news, I park on Brackett street when I'm in Portland...

Last edited by a moderator:

inski

Oh man! Crap!
default_angry.png

Talk to Vinnie. I bet he'll let you park in his driveway while you're away next time. He's far enough out of town. Or you can truck up to Naples and stick it in my driveway.

Jamey

Some asshat backed into my car sat at scarborough wallmart luckily it was the corner and it popped out but left a mark and being black looks 10000 worse then it does ,it's her first battle scar. People have no respect

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
my g/f had her purse stolen at a club in DONKEY-hat-ville, I mean Asheville NC.

scumbag sleazedorkfunkwadd got her cards, phone, camera, cash...total suckage in middle of a vacation.
default_angry.png
:angry:
default_angry.png
:angry:

Latest posts

Back