some pictures of the RS

scooby RS

View attachment 3553

View attachment 3550

View attachment 3551

View attachment 3552

View attachment 3549

This is my 2000 2.5RS. i'm sure a lot of you guys have already seen it seeing as its been through some different owners on here. Its basically the same as how i bought it, just a few little things i did to change it up, such as rim and tire, rally armor flaps, haha I havn't had time to finish puting them on (rear) I ran out of time before work. I painted the hood scoop and grills in the hood, and put those hellas in. Only reason I put the hellas in is becuase I went off the road into a ditch and blew the bajes** out of both of them. and finally, put a magnaflow exhaust on. Going to have to soon do wheelbearings, shes starting to howl.. It has an extremely hagard intake on it, and i'd like to upgrade or get rid of, if anybody has a CAI or SR let me know. It also has OBX strut tower bar, and KYB AGX adjustables. WRX interior, carbon fiber dash inserts. (That all came with the car upon purchase) Hope you guys like it!
default_smile.png

(Sorry the pics are small, Im not very computer savy, and can't figure out how to make them larger..)

1.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
That intake is a good one. I'm sure you would have no problem getting rid of it. Car looks great. Even better than it did

Latest posts

Back