Some Stuff for sale

oldsubifan

As I mentioned in my Intro post I have a 2003 Baja For Sale 145,889 miles auto trans, vinal and leather

interior, resent struts front and rear, brakes are 1 1/2 years old front and rear. Body in good shape,

rubber in OK condition, on snows now with a set of 4 all season tires at 60%. $6000.00 OBRO

Also have some 2006 STI parts, complete exhaust system from headers back, without 02 sensors.

Struts and springs front and rear, and brake rotors front and rear. These parts were pulled off from

the car with less than 2500 miles on them for install of aftermarket upgrades.

I have photos of the Baja but no photos of the parts yet, maybe Thursday afternoon.

Call Dana at 882-4691 leave message if no answer I will return all calls, or email to [email protected]

oldsubifan

Update 2003 Baja $5895.00 I need to sell this car soon, before it gets buried under the snow and I can not get it

out of the yard. Also I now have photos of the STI parts that I have for sale, so email me and I will email photos.

Update 2003 Baja $5895.00 I need to sell this car soon, before it gets buried under the snow and I can not get it

out of the yard. Also I now have photos of the STI parts that I have for sale, so email me and I will email photos.

OH CRAP A Double post.....................

oldsubifan

A further update on the 06 STI parts I have photos of all the parts now, I will email photos to whom ever inquires.

Prices are as follows

Struts $500.00

Springs $200.00

Brakes $400.00

Exhaust $500.00

These prices are all OBRO

These parts are all Subaru factory parts not after market or cheap Chinesse copies.

Pulled off an 2006 WRX STI with less than 2500 total miles on a new 06, very good shape.

Also my Baja is still available, pass the word around, the price will go down again this week.

email [email protected], or call 882-4691

oldsubifan

UPDATE, the BAJA has been sold, it sold for $5500.00, which is high wholesale value, the guy got a good car for cheap.

Back