Southern Subie where she belongs

07LeggyGT

Hey guys, new to the forum. Just got off active duty, was stationed in San Antonio for 4 years. Originally from Lewiston, but living and working in Augusta area now. Was recruited by Flat4AWD at my Air National Guard unit in Portland. (Love the cards btw) Was a member of TXIC in San Antonio...some good ppl but very boring meets. Bought the LGT in Houston just over a year ago. My first Subaru...don't know what took me so long! I am in love with this vehicle and look forward to the group drive this month!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Welcome!
default_smile.png

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Welcome to the forums! Nice looking ride, if I recall you blew my doors off on the highway in the Bangor area a few weeks back.

injulen

Welcome! I see you bio says you like disc golf. If you are ever looking for a partner to go play with, shoot me a PM! I've been trying to go out and play as much as possible. We have a fair amount of courses in this area. I currently live in Palermo which is east of Augusta but I work in Augusta every day and I often go to Winthrop. I hope to see your LGT around! If you see a second gen silver Legacy wagon waving far too enthusiastically, that's me.

injulen

Quarry run in augusta is a good course. Well maintained and friendly owners. I go to that one the most since it is so convenient. I might actually be able to go play today at that time if youd like some company.

Last edited by a moderator:

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Welcome!! I work at the ANG base in Bangor! I've been down to the portland station doing odd jobs like the classroom and storage units that were just finished this past year.

07LeggyGT

Welcome!! I work at the ANG base in Bangor! I've been down to the portland station doing odd jobs like the classroom and storage units that were just finished this past year.
Good deal, See you around! 

Disc golf FTW! My home course is CR farms in W. Gardiner.
haha hell yah! Haven't played that one yet. Honestly had never even hear of it. You ever play at SDG? 

Industry

Yeah. Sabattus is like augusta GA. really well maintained. CR is fun. decent pro shop. cool owner. Also, Have you been to Akers Acres in Richmond? Two full 18 hole courses.

Latest posts

Back