Spartacus: Blood and Sand

GClark

As anyone seen this mini series? I absolutely love it, its a lot like 300.

The whole series can be viewed here: http://spartacusbloodandsand.com/category/spartacus-blood-and-sand-season-1/

You click the middle "play" button, then click it again when it turns green. You can only watch 72 minutes at a time, but it's free so you can't complain.

As well as being very violent, there is also lots of sex scenes and boobs. I mean boobs in every scene(youll see). So this really isn't something for the kiddies to watch. That being said, it has a great story line with lots of bloody mindless violence.
default_wink.png

Apollyon12

It's also available on Netflix. It aired on Friday nights, I think, but was available to view instantly some time during the day on the same friday. Had a good bunch of Saturday mornings watching that. Much better than cartoons.

You definitly have to stick with it. The first episode isn't so good, but they get much, much better. Only made the mistake of having one set of plastic boobs. Except for that....thing....in the pits....(shudder)

View attachment 4187 View attachment 4186(second episode - Xena's boobs -
default_frown.gif
)

lucy-lawless-spartacus.jpg

tv_spartacus_blood_and_sand02.jpg

bigd003

AWESOME! I love this show. So bad DONKEY. I also have a copy of this on my HDD if anyone would like copy. For those with dial up who can't steam, I can transfer for it anyone.

Latest posts

Back