Spinoff - What are YOU doing with with your tax return (if any) ?

WashmyScooby

What is everyone doing with their tax return (if any)?

My wife and I are planning on finishing our room above the garage to turn it into a non-formal living room. I'm not sure if we will be able to get it completed, but at least electrical, cable, insulation and drywall for right now.

What's everyone else doing?

Ray

The Northernah'
I want springs, and gunna go through my entire car and replace bushings and anything worn out.

No tax return this year for me. But I graduate in May and will be working by the end of June, so after my first time out on a ship there will be a new vehicle in the works. Might be a truck first, then a turbo subaru in a year or two.

i-wagon

Head gaskets, timing belt, clutch, paid off my glock. Still need more money to have said parts installed if plan a doesn't work out

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamey

Need find header , getting hood painted rear quarter fixed and rockers repainted

After march first my car should be minty

Vegasjetta

Spent a grand on the lift for my Cherokee, $500 on wheels and new tires, a Kindle Fire HD for the wife, an ATV for me, and paid all the bills. 

As for the Subaru, I'm 99% positive both rear wheel bearings are bad, so I gotta get it to Mike to get them replaced asap. 

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Residing half the house, new deck, new doors, bunch of new windows.  

If there is anything left over (of me or the return) a patio and wood fired oven.   It should be doable, but it is going to be a long summer. damn good thing I have 5wks of vacation this year.

oh5xt

I'm putting most of mine into my son's bank account and with the rest I'm buying coilovers and wheels!

Timing belt! Whee! Anyone have any recommendations for a good kit? 05 RS

Rock autos gates kit is like 300 bucks with the water pump.
i bought my kit from Oakos for $270 with gates racing blue timing belt and all new pulleys. I bought a subaru water pump just to be safe!

Latest posts

Back