Sport tuning wheel 18 inch (1)

wrangler25

Trying to locate one 18 inch 5 spoke wheel made by sport tuning . Ive tried identifying the wheel online with no luck. I know its a shot in the dark but any got one , know what model it is , any help is appreciated . 1 of the wheels has a chunk taken out the bead .

0fbeb5bb.jpg

7edf24dd.jpg

cd451825.jpg

wrangler25

looking like I may need to pull a macguyver . anyone ever done a patch wheel bead
default_smile.png
back side btw .

Last edited by a moderator:

wrangler25

Ya asked the wheel guy today . No go . Too much of a chunk missing from bead . So unless I can find a confident welder that can do it correctly , looks like im SOL . Still haven't been able to find or identify the said wheel
default_frown.gif

Jamey

sorry man I tried
default_idk.gif
it almost looks like a konig {sp) style wheel

Last edited by a moderator:

wrangler25

I appreciate it man , just sucks got 3 brand new rims , cant find a match or even a picture of the wheel online .

Matt

Holy chunk!!!! I bet you could weld that up and grind it down and work. But if it were me I'd just get new rims

wrangler25

ya mike ill prob text you sometime soon to figure out availablitly , we should be able to fix it , ill work on finding another rim to cut a bead from unless you gone some kicking around ( let me know) . we should be able to pull this off . its not like im racing at 100 mph or anything
default_smile.png
, just dont wanna dumpster /core this brand new set of wheels . contacted a guy at tirerack.com with an email no response yet , but sent him all the pics and what not as to try and see if they got one tucked in a corner some where. to add I can get an almost brand new set of 18 inch tires for free as long as I get this wheel sit. settled... my thoughts , as long as the proper welding technique is used it should be fine . its not like im just jb welding a bead in and calling good right
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back