Spotted!

spartan5

^nice!! More pictures and close ups!! Wanna do some more painting!!!!??? And do you need a corner lens?
Hwy,thanks...working on some close ups as we speak,and wait til you see the close ups before you ask me to paint....it's not bad but I'm working on it! I do need a corner lens btw,that fender was completely crushed when I picked it up,so if you know of any spares kicking around,Lemme know!

spartan5

I LOVE that RS! Now you have 2! Haha one can be a 6 cylinder, and the other can be boosted!
Thanks,bud...the white has really GROWN on me. However,this little girl is most likely gonns be for the little woman,and she wants to keep it as stock as possible,so we'll see....as for mine,given up on trying to find a tranny I wanna buy,so I'm tearing it out this week and rebuilding it,rather dump the money into something I already know...and THEN onto RSVX land!!!

WRB_Tank

Believe I spotted DRVSDWZ and another older but nice looking WRX last night near Texas Roadhouse in Bangor last night...I was in the white waggle with green hood and gold wheels! Gave ya a Hella Hello.

Blue Bugeye

pretty sure i saw drvsdwz on broadway yesterday. i'm the bugeye with the yellow fogs. would have waved but i had a coffee in my hand

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I LOVE that RS! Now you have 2! Haha one can be a 6 cylinder, and the other can be boosted!
how about boosting a 6 cylinder, the 3.6 now instead of the 3.0? that would be intense!

spartan5

how about boosting a 6 cylinder, the 3.6 now instead of the 3.0? that would be intense!
it's actually an eg33, not the ez30,but either way it would be effing hairy I'm sure. No need for boost for me tho,that's the main reason I went that route,no boost lag,instant torque!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Believe I spotted DRVSDWZ and another older but nice looking WRX last night near Texas Roadhouse in Bangor last night...I was in the white waggle with green hood and gold wheels! Gave ya a Hella Hello.

haha, yup! that was me! i was just leaving work.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
pretty sure i saw drvsdwz on broadway yesterday. i'm the bugeye with the yellow fogs. would have waved but i had a coffee in my hand

must have been around 9ish? i was running back to my house to grab some study material for work.

also saw another wrb wrx 08+ sedan on broadway around 3:30-4pm today

rsalomon13

No Subies really, but in NY and on the drive to and from, a Gallardo, 2 Phantoms, a ton of high end German stuff. Had a chance to play with a crazy fast neon and an ISF on the way home.

Ryan

Worked with krazy karpenter at the South Portland Dick's Sporting Good's today
default_smile.png
Nice to meet you man.

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
spotted a nice looking Alpine Sport Wagon yesterday around Ellsworth area??.......still had the graphics on the sides and everything!

Nate

Founding Father
Spotted a clean looking Justy today parked in Sabattus. It was WRB with 4X4 decal on the back quarter panel and TURBO decal on the front fender. Should have grabbed a quick cell pic.

Also spotted Woody on Sabattus St. in Lewiston. Thanks for waving. *rolls eyes*

Back