Spotted!

HR radness

His royal radness
Saw Nigel's (as well at SJaz's) old ride in Rockland. No more roof rails and a stromung (i think) exhaust now

Who is the silver bugeye sedan with an STI wing, sexay exhaust and morettes around Rockland?

Stryker

WRB WRX, looked like an 04/05 model to me? Had some sort of rack, I am thinking Yakima and it seemed to have some snow on it. Had a modded exhaust and it was a nice car. Saw it in North Conway NH, but saw the Maine plate. I am guessing it came from the north of Maine due to the snow. BTW, saw it at the mcdonalds.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted HR Radness again on route 90 coming off of 17 in Rockport, and a WRB bugeye wagon with gold rims on route 90 in Warren this A.M.

Stein

Stein
Spotted a young guy in a red 04-05 WRX sedan with a fart can rolling slow in the right lane on I95 South

Iboc_C64

I passed a dirty looking dark blue Bugeye WRX between Manchester and Augusta at about 8:50 this morning. Didn't notice who was driving.

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
I think I saw 987687 today beside the tech school in rockland. GL looks good man!
default_smile.png

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
yet another sighting of the now-famous lifted GL...en route So Main St Rockland. he was clippin right along, driving straight thru the potholes

Last edited by a moderator:
Back