Spotted!

i-wagon

Nate at my work, widebody wrb wrx in auburn again, and some former vw. Guys might appreciate this: vr6 swapped harlequin bus blew my doors off in norway

JlyonsSTI

Sold the legacy gt wagon to greasemonkey. Love what he did with his. Can't wait to see the wagon fixed up and loved. Good to meet another Jesse too haha. Love the WRC Subaru tattoo!

Saw Dubkiller on n Raymond rd. Good to see you are making a decent recovery! Sorry about your loss.

For those who don't know dub killer was involved in the head on snowmobile collision on range pond! Glad you're still with us!

Willwrb04

talked with a dude from Rockport at irvin next to me in waldoboro last night that had a wrb bug eye hatch. Said he was headin to boston. Nice meeting you and is nice finding out more people in the area with nice subies.

cwiggin

seen a black sti at tractor supply store in oxford and waved to a silver wrx in norway, but didnt get a wave back on friday afternoon

glincalinc

spotted drvsdwys in the parking lot on the flight line. I'm the 2011 parked by the hangar. Then passed him going by EMMC?

Last edited by a moderator:

MuddyWRX

Spotted on 27 in Belgrade a WRB bugeye I think? With extra lights and rally pig on the sideviews. Followed closely by a white outback maybe? With pink wheels and mudflaps. Both waved.

i-wagon

Waved at a wrb sti on 121 around 530, saw a black 06_07 sti with black wheels by ruby tuesdays in auburn, 08+ red wrx with the audi style leds ( I know apkarian just did one of these) and possibly cwiggin somewhere near home... busy night

JlyonsSTI

On my way to work tonight I pulled up next to a chick at the light by the Gray exit. She was in a dark colored subaru with dual exhaust either a legacy gt or newer wrx sedan. I didn't realize it was a subaru until she launched when the light turned green. I spilt my redbull all over my crotch..... Got in front of her at the next light and she tailed me down rte 100 for quite awhile. Her car was quite quick...... Also saw a 04 wrx sedan getting off the lewiston exit. Looks like the same one I see parked on Bailey ave. near my work......

Ray

The Northernah'
Spotted on 27 in Belgrade a WRB bugeye I think? With extra lights and rally pig on the sideviews. Followed closely by a white outback maybe? With pink wheels and mudflaps. Both waved.
I thought that was you! that was me and my dad on our way to the sportsman show. you got his car right BUT I have a outback sport with graphite wheels and red flaps
default_tongue.png
did my wheels really look pink? haha

and in the sportsman show parking lot parked by me and my dad was an 04-05 silver WRX wagone with ?"tin can racing"? stickers on the rear doors, aftermarket grille, one homemade flap attached on drivers rear side, and evergreen sticker in the back window, someone here perhaps?

MuddyWRX

I thought that was you! that was me and my dad on our way to the sportsman show. you got his car right BUT I have a outback sport with graphite wheels and red flaps
default_tongue.png

and in the sportsman show parking lot parked by me and my dad was an 04-05 silver WRX wagone with ?"tin can racing"? stickers on the rear doors, aftermarket grille, one homemade flap attached on drivers rear side, and evergreen sticker in the back window, someone here perhaps?
I know there was a lot of red down there, my girlfriend asked who the blue car was and I was answering her when I saw you, really only got a glance.

I was coming back from the fedex center they were sitting on an order from Tactrix for me...

Forgot about the sportsman show should have gone over and checked it out.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
default_tongue.png

Sounds like Shortys car.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Spotted a Gold Forester (Possibly an FXT) off the road on I-95 between Waterville and Augusta on Friday.. should have stopped and revoked his Subaru Badges..

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Antonio.

Ray

The Northernah'
I know there was a lot of red down there, my girlfriend asked who the blue car was and I was answering her when I saw you, really only got a glance.

I was coming back from the fedex center they were sitting on an order from Tactrix for me...

Forgot about the sportsman show should have gone over and checked it out.
yeah im trying to decide if the red will stay or not. But your widebody WRB wrx stood out the second I saw it VERY sharp car!

screen name? or real name?

Back