Spotted!

scubiecraig

I think they may have been black. I didn't really get a good look at the wheels. Saw it by the sunoco station that's closed down.
I used to live at the Cummings Mill in South Berwick, and he lives there. That was before the days of my Subaru though.

K

Kati

no one ever spots me, and I see tons of Subies, I feel no love. LOL I need a Mainely sticker for my rear end so people can start spotting me!!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I don't even get spotted when I drive my GL to places like L/A, Augusta, or Portland. It makes me sad.

K

Kati

we should start our own "Not Spotted" thread.

Drove by a "blah blah blah today, bit it didn't spot me".

MuddyWRX

Spotted a black forester at the Rangeley IGA while I was gassing up.

062211114702.jpg

Too far away the pic came out horrible, but there is a Mainely Subarus sticker, and the plate read something like 4WRXTER.

trm

I bet if I painted my car WRB it would get spotted!!

Mine is WRB & it is never spotted. Then again it rarely leaves the confines of Harmony/Dexter/Skowhegan. Last people to spot it were Eric, his wife & kids as we all drove north after I bought it in Feb lol
default_smile.png

rallyimp

Saw a wrb bugeye on my way to farmtown yesterday it had mudflaps two hella 500 and a rally pig, waved got one back anyone on here?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted Chris from about 40 feet in the air today!! I'm assuming he was going to get his new transmission from what I just read in his thread.

Latest posts

Back