Spotted!

scubiecraig

Gray STI on RT 236 in Kittery... right at the on/off ramp to 95 tonight. Also another gray WRX/STI with roof rack on RT4 coming into South Berwick...around the Links Golf Course.

cwiggin

I-wagon on 121 in oxford yesterday afternoon, heard ya this time...sounded nice!!! then seen an newer impreza n/a with black rims in minot, wrbwrx at advanced auto, k-dice at the mall

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Rte 1 Rockport, this am @ drive time...waved at well-used lookin GC sedan, white with OBS-esque contrasting color bumpers and lower cladding...OK who are yez??!!

Ceedubya06

Scooby noobie
Saw a nice 2010/11 white pearl wrx with red flaps and a rally innovations light bar pulling into miguels on hogan rd

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted a WRB 08+ sedan with I think goldies on East Pond Rd in Jefferson this morning. I was off the main road working.

Matt

black wingless wrx or rs ( no badges )with fart can in westbrook traveling down bracket rd....I was behind you

Jamey

Silver wrx in Scarborough near walmart swear it sounded like it was supercharged or his ps pump was shot lol

Matt

Silver wrx in Scarborough near walmart swear it sounded like it was supercharged or his ps pump was shot lol
those are straight cut gears in the trans....he blew his old one up and payed a lot for the new gear set....very loud

Latest posts

Back