Spotted!

EddieHunt05

I don't believe so, I was up and down stillwater ave a lot, and I was in and out of Walmart and the citgo on the corner of stillwater and hogan
yeah prob not then I didnt catch a look at the plate and the guy driving looked over at me so if it were you you would of seen me

i-wagon

got passed by an 08+ silver impreza, plate said wrxme. didnt see a scoop on it, but I wasnt paying attention. I was in the bland looking 2.5i with back wheels on the pike

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
Was in Portland and had a little fun with a brand new white WRX STi... Not sure if it was a Maine STi, I think it had Mass plates.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Every day I see a 3rd gen RED lgt parked at a house in the center of gray. Had shiny black 17s untill a few weeks ago when the stocker "snowflakes" went on when "winter" got "bad".

Looks like a flowmaster with an sti tip? Too

WHO ARE YOU!?

scubiecraig

Spotted a black 11 WRX or STI coming off of 95 in Kittery/Eliot. Waved and got a wave back! Oh yeah!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

cwiggin

seen a white 97ish legacy gt wiht black hood with white scoop and blue rims in lewiston this morning, also a dgm wrx 2010 in lisbon, and a white 2011 wrx wiht rally armour in minot late this morning

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
A white 2008+ WRX with tinted tails was behind me on College ave in Waterville.. Looked sharp, sorry I couldn't play any!
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mighty Subie

Spotted Nigel flying out of Portland. Well, he wasn't flying yet. Still isn't flying yet. Probably about to get groped by Tsa in a minute or two.

Bperry41

Followed a black bugeye with a sti badge, exhaust and a roof spoiler on 114 in Gorham, he pulled into USM. Nice car man! Sounds mean!

Also followed and talked to a dude with a white legacy outback wagon with some "mods." haha, sweet car man!

GMan

Had a run in with a couple of subies in Lewiston yesterday. Two blue imprezas. One a WRX with an STI wing(Evergreen purchased). The other a regular one with blacked out tails and a front mount intercooler. We gave quite a little show. Anyone on here?

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Gave a wave to a black wrx (hawkeye?) As I was crossing riverside in portland 20 mins ago. Sounded like a uel
default_wink.png

Maxxguy25RS

saw a few subies today. first an svx, which I saw at a glance, but it was cool because I dont usually see a whole lot of them.

saw an '11 sti sedan in silver, wicked nice.

saw an older lgt, 98-99 styling wagon, in red with dark tinted tails and an exhaust. lowered and with newer outback wheels. im sure ive seen you before around

scubiecraig

Saw 2 Subies on my ride home tonight from work. First one was a WRB WRX wagon, bugeye, with a black hood. This was in the area of the Mary Hurd school in NoBe. Second one was an 11 WRX/STI black hatchback right at the Sanford rotary. Threw up waves for both, but it was kind of dark and didn't see if I got return waves or not. The blue bugeye sounded awesome.

Latest posts

Back