Spotted!

abenson100

spotted a nice red leg 2.5gt(turbo one) watching me spin around the rec center parking lot today. talked to him for a bit. said he was on here but didnt get a name or screen name
default_frown.gif

scubiecraig

Spotted the bugeye WRX that has the silver/teal paint job at Shaw's in Sanford. I tagged his car. Hoping he comes by to say hello. His car was for sale not so long ago on craigslist. I believe he's from the NoBe area.

T

The Asian Persuasion

saw a black wrx on washington ave in portland, exchanged waves and a wrb sti coming out of westbrook hannaford as I was coming in exchanged waves

i-wagon

Was next to shortpunk at mt auburn and turner. I was in the city truck. Few hours later saw shorty by buffalo wild wings

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Psh..I spotted a few Sube's in my Travels to Portland, but they didn't spot me, so F-em.. heh..

Last edited by a moderator:

cwiggin

Seen a black 05 legacy plate punky13 next to mine at kohls in aub and also a maroonish mid 90s legacy wagon lifted and a dirtyimpreza sticker in the hood,

05RSKID

spotted a 06-07 grey STI with 17s on it I believe yesterday in the bangor saving parking lot in brewer around 4:30 and spotted rezpunk this morning around 8:45 on I-95 on my way to work

scubiecraig

Spotted a hawkeye SGM Impreza stuck on the side of the road... at a right angle to the road.... in the snow. Abandoned. NH plates. Must have been effing around the other night and slid outta control and planted it on the side of the road lol.... oops! You could see the skidmarks going sideways into the snowbanks.

i-wagon

Almost cleaned out a nice looking 03ish lgt. Don't know what would make someone want to cut of a big@$$ bucket loader, but her eyes got big

spartan5

Tuesday,Portland...STI hatch in the same parking garage as me as I waited to leave the Chevelle show...today in Bangor,spotted a "Unicorn" Acadia Green RS with Goldies headed south on I95......

Kembal

Spotted the bugeye WRX that has the silver/teal paint job at Shaw's in Sanford. I tagged his car. Hoping he comes by to say hello. His car was for sale not so long ago on craigslist. I believe he's from the NoBe area.
I saw him there a couple weeks ago too. That's things pretty nice looking.

sooch

Type-RA
Tuesday,Portland...STI hatch in the same parking garage as me as I waited to leave the Chevelle show...today in Bangor,spotted a "Unicorn" Acadia Green RS with Goldies headed south on I95......
that unicorn was driving around with a spare for a good month and a half. see her around campus all the time. I dont think she knows what she has
default_wink.png

sooch

Type-RA
the unicorn that I think bill saw was driven by a college student. I'd be surprised if that thing had something good under the hood. it was pretty beat when I took a closer look.

Latest posts

Back