Spotted!

Matt

pretty sure it was ryans black bugeye on 295 south this evening, I was going north in the yota around 530-6ish

GMan

spotted a sweet Svx next to my place. Marroon color, original wheels, really nice. Guy also has a nice older porsche.

DIRTY JBP

dirty boostin :D
Met Dylan this morning on my way to work in his black bugeye, come to find out he works right next door. Was nice chatting with you, nice car! Looks a lot like mine haha. I'm sure I will be seeing more of you around.

scubiecraig

I had a black bugeye wrx behind me on RT4 in Sanford tonight around 5:30ish. We split our different ways at the traffic circle. I waved but didn't have time to catch a response.

rallyimp

played with a newer forester tonight on 27 heading into farmington, it was blue with black mudflaps and a bunch of rally related stickers. I was in my wrx

WashmyScooby

Saw a blaze yellow in the impound behind AAA on Marginal Way this morning.

Saw a grey WRX 09-10 with enkei rims and an exhaust on it (that had melted the rear bumper) at Bill Dodge Kia yesterday. Salesman there said it was being traded in?

T

The Asian Persuasion

I have seen it a few times I always stop at that hannaford on my way home. Car looks clean. I love the cherry blossom red plate!!
thanks man. I think I've seen your car lol Do you park on brown st at all?

Latest posts

Back