Spotted!

Meyagi

I'm a hack
spotted gretsch I think on 114 in scarboro yesterday afternoon, I was in the slammed black lexus

Last edited by a moderator:

Busuto05

damn I should have said hey but I saw you were with your daughter? beautiful car!
Haha! With the 7 yr old that always wants the windows down so she can hear the exhaust and wants to go fast! She also likes the blingy rims instead of the stock ones. Aahhhh trained her well!

T

The Asian Persuasion

saw sti chad bombin down rand rd/westbrook arterial around 12, not sure if ya waved back

Craig

Haha! With the 7 yr old that always wants the windows down so she can hear the exhaust and wants to go fast! She also likes the blingy rims instead of the stock ones. Aahhhh trained her well!
damn I guess you did!! are you going to the the annual meet?

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Spotted an 05 obxt with a big fat reaf sway bar, leggy gt exhaust hangin down, and nice wheels on 95 south this am around scarborough

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Just saw a 11 or 12 white sedan STi, or wrx with STi wing on Stillwater in Bangor, then again on Odlin rd when I was tending to my car at the park and ride. Sounded good!

cwiggin

A dark blue Rex hatch in Norway this afternoon giing by walgreens, and a silver Rex with tinted windows, black rims in Norway... looked like a female driver

Latest posts

Back