Spotted!

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Someone tagged me near the Alfond a few hours ago, was that you Garrett? I saw your car parked at the other end of the parking lot.

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
Spotted wrxftw tonight also over by the auburn mall
I saw you too! That thing is sick.
default_smile.png

I kinda wanted to play but my friend missed the exit, and the weather kinda sucked.
default_frown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Yup! Did you paint the calibers black?
Yeah, I took it home a couple months ago and did the calipers and wheels black, (the wheels used to be gun-metal) re-did my tail lights, blacked out my headlights out and put a big jdm logo on my engine cover, a little ricey but I thought it looked cool.

I saw a 2011 WRB WRX a little south of Farmington on Rt. 2 yesterday, I think it had a fmic, I couldn't quite tell the weather was pretty crappy, I gave a thumbs up but I was in a TDI and I'm not sure you saw it.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Just played around with 3 guys in the 06-07 siver WRX sedan on the pike from falmouth to auburn, then even off the auburn exit all the way down washington st. Tinted windows looked wicked clean. Thanks for making my ride home enjoyable
default_smile.png

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
spotted and tagged a black 07 wrx with the 4pot, 2pot brakes. Had cobb stickers on it too. This was in the Bennett hall parking lot by the dome at UMaine.

blehhh

Parked near an OBP (or PBP?) 2011 STi Sedan with black wheels and RA last night in the East End. Pretty sure I passed it this morning on Spring Street, Westbrook too.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Saw a 2012 wrb WRX in front of chuckie cheeses this afternoon by the Maine mall. Also saw a champagne RS on 295 going north by the jetport. Thought it was Mattie, but it wasn't.

oh5xt

Spotted Mikey in the monster Impreza by Hannafords in Westbrook

Matt

Ran into Mikey and Chris ( raw fuel) at napa in Westbrook. My quick visit to get some cleaner lasted and hour.

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
I tagged a red blob-eye wrx wagon in the CCA parking lot a few hours ago, seen him around campus a few times this year.

Latest posts

Back