Spotted!

n8wrx

Spec B
Been exchanging waves and head nods a couple times this week with Nate in Alfred.  
default_smile.png
Though that was you haha, youll prob be seeing a lot more of me. Just got a new job so i leave for work at a different time, seems its more on par with other suby guys as im seeing tons now. i saw/ waved to a silver XT on 95S, got on the westbrook exit with you i believe and i saw a mainly suby sticker in the back window.

Also occasionally see a 2011+ white wrx in sanford at the john deer/ alfred gas area not sure if hes on here or not?

And i see a newer silver STI in springvale once in a while too sometimes a girl is driving and sometimes a guy? or maybe theres two?!?!
default_tongue.png

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Though that was you haha, youll prob be seeing a lot more of me. Just got a new job so i leave for work at a different time, seems its more on par with other suby guys as im seeing tons now. i saw/ waved to a silver XT on 95S, got on the westbrook exit with you i believe and i saw a mainly suby sticker in the back window.

Also occasionally see a 2011+ white wrx in sanford at the john deer/ alfred gas area not sure if hes on here or not?

And i see a newer silver STI in springvale once in a while too sometimes a girl is driving and sometimes a guy? or maybe theres two?!?!
default_tongue.png
I've seen your Spec B Legacy a few times on 111, but I didn't know you were on here.

scubiecraig

Yeah Nate, we'll probably see each other pretty much every morning then... I am going through that area every morning.  I stop by the Post Office when I leave my house and check the mail everyday.  I work an hour and 10 minutes away from here
default_frown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

n8wrx

Spec B
flat4 - what are you driving? Ive prob seen you too ive driven 111 for like the last 8 year every day lol

Craig - yea i work about a hour or so its just up past portland on the westbrook line... gotta go where the money is at haha

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
flat4 - what are you driving? Ive prob seen you too ive driven 111 for like the last 8 year every day lol

Craig - yea i work about a hour or so its just up past portland on the westbrook line... gotta go where the money is at haha
Right now I drive my green impreza with  stickerbombed roof rack. Other cars I've driven were my olive drab, and then satin black legacy gt with hella's, piggies, rack, etc., and I still have the silver RS impreza with the red WRC flaps and black bbs wheels.

n8wrx

Spec B
Right now I drive my green impreza with  stickerbombed roof rack. Other cars I've driven were my olive drab, and then satin black legacy gt with hella's, piggies, rack, etc., and I still have the silver RS impreza with the red WRC flaps and black bbs wheels.
hmm the satin legacy sounds farmiliar ill have to keep my eye out
default_smile.png

Craig - same reason im going to westbrook now
default_smile.png
ill be moving that way soon tho trying to get a place in the buxton / standish area

Jamey

Few apartments in my place are avail in Hollis center there 2 bedroom townhouses 700 month includes heat

n8wrx

Spec B
Few apartments in my place are avail in Hollis center there 2 bedroom townhouses 700 month includes heat
Garage? I require a garage is the only down fall to renting ATM that's why were thinking about building a ranch/ 2 car garage and maybe a metal car storage in the back yard for my other toys haha.

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Yesterday Abby and I exchanged waves with Justin and then parked next to a white 07 WRX hatch in the old town hannaford parking lot. I'm pretty sure I spotted apkarian in the parking lot at the same time.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
At Augusta Applebees last night, saw what appeared to be a wrb WRX with a carbon fiber hoodscoop, and a "Subaru" vinyl on the rear door (sedan blobeye)

Mayfire91

In Auburn, Saturday afternoon around 2pm spotted Ice Silver Limited with man, woman, 3 kids in back, gave a thumbs up!

Then mile down the road on center st, pulled up behind an impreza with a wrx badge and hood but impreza interior and rims and when i looked at the driver she gave me the dirtiest look when she saw me in a real wrx and she booked it. I tried to keep up with her but she was a mmaniac going at least 90 in the 55 getting as far away from me as she could. hahah what the hell was up with that.. real wrx or not it's not embarrassing or something to get smug about.. subaru's a family!

injulen

At Augusta Applebees last night, saw what appeared to be a wrb WRX with a carbon fiber hoodscoop, and a "Subaru" vinyl on the rear door (sedan blobeye)
I've seen this car driving through East Winthrop, Manchester, and Augusta. It was being sold at Lady's Auto Sales across from J&S in Manchester for a little while but I haven't seen it there in about two weeks. Maybe someone finally bought it. And I think the hood is just painted black.

injulen

On route 3 today saw two different MY06/07 Imprezas with mods. One had a grill delete and was really clean with some black on the front, can't recall the body color. The other one had some green accents behind the hood and on the front and it was a grey or maybe tan/beige color. 

07NAHWKI

On route 3 today saw two different MY06/07 Imprezas with mods. One had a grill delete and was really clean with some black on the front, can't recall the body color. The other one had some green accents behind the hood and on the front and it was a grey or maybe tan/beige color. 
The green accents was me. I was travelling from Bangor to LA. Love taking the back roads

Latest posts

Back