Spotted!

Marino

I <3 BOOST
wrb wingess bug eye wrx in construction on eastern ave augusta, i was waiting in line and saw from a distance

HR radness

His royal radness
Silver bugeye sedan at the EMMC parking lot in Bangor.  I looked in and its an auto
default_additional_jawdrop.gif

Jamey

Saw jamey near hannaford in buxton this morn...

I was cautiously driving my newly lifted fozz
default_biggrin.png
lol really ? Didn't even see u. Then again that early I'm not really awake
Saw jamey near hannaford in buxton this morn...

I was cautiously driving my newly lifted fozz
default_biggrin.png
lol really ? Didn't even see u. Then again that early I'm not really awake

Craig

Saw/heard Craig go by my office twice today. That car is so friggin loud it's going to damage the foundations of our building. 
default_additional_mod.gif
when you were leaving your office, i flashed my lights at you in my undercover silver forester! 

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

Let's see... busy day of spotting for me!

7:20ish this morning - Blue Bugeye wagon, WRX I believe, yellow foglights, sitting at the stoplights off the 95 Biddeford Exit.  I was turning to go on the Pike.  Gave you a wave.  

7:45ish this morning - Silver WRX sedan, 2010+ (thought it might have been Joe, but I didn't see the lightbar on the front) coming off the Portland Jetport exit.  I was coming out of the Park & Ride.  He gave me a "hang ten" wave!  

6:15ish tonight - Shaw's Parking Lot in Sanford.  Tagged a red 2009+ STI hatch.  Black tinted tails, tinted windows.  Looked nice.  Plate said NA5TI.  I think you were in Shaw's grabbing a 12 pack of Sam!  I was waiting to get my RedBox movie.  I parked right next to you, but when I came out, you were gone.  I was going to chat with ya!

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
^I guess you were right, Craig. Welcome to the site man, go ahead and start a thread in "new member introductions" if you want.

Latest posts

Back