Spotted!

boxerboost

Saw TekedOut on his way into work this morning. Waved at him frantically because nobody ever acknowledges me in my soccer-mom forester. It worked....

I think for now on I'm gonna cause a scene every time I see a Subaru and my window is down.
default_tongue.png

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yeah dude! That's what u get for buying a Prius! Ahahaha my boss drives the boothbay ambulance and he said the driver doesn't remember a thing! Are u working in boothbay still Jason?
Yeah my sis works at St. Andrews and she said he realized he fucked up. He came right out and said it. He got a little too far of the tar, over corrected and crossed both lanes and rolled over. But he was going to be ok.

Yeah I'm on Southport now, I'll be down there for a while. Then we are going to Dresden, and then back to Boothbay at the end of the year.

Spiller1327

Yeah my sis works at St. Andrews and she said he realized he fucked up. He came right out and said it. He got a little too far of the tar, over corrected and crossed both lanes and rolled over. But he was going to be ok.

Yeah I'm on Southport now, I'll be down there for a while. Then we are going to Dresden, and then back to Boothbay at the end of the year.
That's nuts dude! U could see his skid marks across 27 by the animal hospital
default_tongue.png
. U ride in with your friend?

IBratmanI

That's nuts dude! U could see his skid marks across 27 by the animal hospital
default_tongue.png
. U ride in with your friend?
Nope, he goes in and sits in the parking lot for like an hour every morning lol. I drive myself. I usually get into Boothbay at around 6:10. We have to be there by 6:30.

Spiller1327

Oh nice. I've gotta be in east boothbay by 545. 2 bad our commutes weren't the same time! We could pass all the ignorant slow driving old people every morning

IBratmanI

Oh nice. I've gotta be in east boothbay by 545. 2 bad our commutes weren't the same time! We could pass all the ignorant slow driving old people every morning
Lol, I hear ya! I actually drive pretty slow, have to concentrate on gas mileage more than anything. And the speed limit is only 50 at the most, so I usually cruise at about 55. But some of the people are just ridiculous! What time do you leave work?

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Lol, I hear ya! I actually drive pretty slow, have to concentrate on gas mileage more than anything. And the speed limit is only 50 at the most, so I usually cruise at about 55. But some of the people are just ridiculous! What time do you leave work?
"4:30"-Jared

sooch

Type-RA
First time I've seen blmpkn driving on the industrial park road in portland, normally just see the car parked at his place of work
default_wink.png
. Sounded really good dude!

Matt

Just saw BPerry in Westbrook. We both were getting out of the way of the ambulance. I was across the road from you in the 4runner

cwiggin

Seen a sweet looking08 wrb wrx, with tinted windows and tails, exhaust, badgless grill and trunk and flaps on center st auburn. Dgm Rex with exhaust at Gifford's ice cream on Minot ave

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I saw the cleanest white Loyale sedan blasting on rt. 41 this afternoon. Looked like the thing came out of a time capsule, was in pristine condition for a car of that age.

IBratmanI

I saw the cleanest white Loyale sedan blasting on rt. 41 this afternoon. Looked like the thing came out of a time capsule, was in pristine condition for a car of that age.
You should deliver some wheels and come see mine! Lol

Pottle

Spotted Bperry Sunday night pulling out of bestbuy on Maine mall rd and last night in waterville saw a WRB Hawkeye with exhaust at the cruisin on KMD

Latest posts

Back