Spotted!

scubiecraig

Black STI hatch, 2012 I think, or 2013 possibly in Shaw's Plaza Sanford this afternoon.  Followed him out onto 109.  Went around the rotary and you were continuing to head onto 109... I merged off onto 4.  Was in the wife's CR-V so you wouldn't have spotted me... but the car looks great man!  Love it!

jojo69

Never seen this many hatches in one day, all before noon LOL! 

'11+ wrb wrx, mudflaps, stock exterior. First saw him on 17 parked at a house, then caught him at the roundabout up until i made a left towards the mall in downtown augusta ... maine plates in those tinted rear plate covers.  but no idea who that was... 

'11+ black wrx, stock, older gentleman I've met at Webb's before, nice guy, exchanged waves over the randolph/gardiner bridge. 

'11+ black wrx or sti, leaving augusta on 17 

Last edited by a moderator:

07NAHWKI

Exchanges waves with a black 04-05 rs in Unity around 7am, also was followed by a 06-07 wrx or sti, (couldn't tell in the rain) on route 202 about 15-20 miles north August, I pull over to move a snapping turtle off the road, and he passed me, car sounded nice. Also saw the same car at the Exxon in Augusta, I was pulling in when you where leaving. This was around 7:30-8:00am today.

42012RS

That was me in unity around 7. Wasn't sure it was a member coming at me until I saw your green, which i had to be pretty close for lol sounded good going by

cwiggin

Outback xt with badgeless front grill in oxford on 26. And an 05ish outback with hellahorns and a missing front grill in norway

Matt

White bugeye wrx on 295 south with a lot of rust around the rust wing. Looked familiar

Last edited by a moderator:

07NAHWKI

That was me in unity around 7. Wasn't sure it was a member coming at me until I saw your green, which i had to be pretty close for lol sounded good going by
Thanks! Yea I didn't see the red in the front of your grill either, but it may have been the rain or the fact that it was 7am and i'd been up since 4 lol.

04fxt

Ok.... Who did I just pass on 115 in N Windham........? Lifted black Forester...... Looked like mine but facelifted. Looked awesome
default_smile.png

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted a lifted black 04-05 Impreza wagon with lights on the front, at Irving in Boothbay Harbor this afternoon.

Nikki

photo.JPG

Saw/briefly said hey to this boy and his girlfriend at TGI Fridays in Auburn, didn't catch his name but I'm pretty sure he cruised to wbm with us.

Latest posts

Back