Spotted!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Saw bratman in that monster of his. lookin good!
default_additional_thumbsup.gif
Thanks!
default_smile.png
I hate all that damn construction going on! I was sitting there for over 5 minutes!

05RSKID

They're actually intelligent, they just don't have much of a fight-or-flight instinct because they have no natural predators.  They like to run toward headlights pretty much just because it's light haha.  They're like, "Yay, ligh--SMASH!"

Did you get it from Bud in Mechanic falls?
I got it from a guy in oxford he had a log cabin house and a nice old hot rod in the garage .

05RSKID

Sounds about right haha.  He's a friend of my step dads, does really good suby rust repair work.
He had mentioned doing work on another brat that was blue and I was wondering if it was the one your not friend had.

Nikki

photo.PNG

Saw this on 95 heading north around Falmouth, exchanged honks, showed some subie love and paid his toll, and we both got off in Auburn. Save your money to repaint your bumper!

Nikki

saw cwiggin at dunkin this morning on minot ave in auburn, said hi real quick while me and the spawn were going in to get donuts! My child pointed at your car and said..."RACE CAR!" LOL.

cwiggin

saw cwiggin at dunkin this morning on minot ave in auburn, said hi real quick while me and the spawn were going in to get donuts! My child pointed at your car and said..."RACE CAR!" LOL.
Lol, too funny! I should of gone into dunkins, drive thru's slow lol. Your car looks good up close ! Sounded good too

cwiggin said:
Lol, too funny! I should of gone into dunkins, drive thru's slow lol. Your car looks good up close ! Sounded good too
Also seen a green obs on Minot ave with sti scoop, waved but got no response

Latest posts

Back