Spotted!

kylekadam

What are you driving now?
a sick ford focus. haha fml. miss my subie...
default_frown.gif

dsmith

had a guy riding in front of me on a bike (yamaha maybe?) in portland past quirk chevrolet all the way to the USM library that was loving my fozz. He seemed pretty excited that he saw me, looked like he was gesturing to me that he has a subi or XT as well haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

sooch

Type-RA
Saw a cutie in a black gen 2 legacy gassin' up, sounded sick! I was trailering my GC through Windham/Standish area.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Spotted a matte black first gen Legacy wagon (definitely surprised me) headed NB on i295 in Yarmouth today. Time was around 5:30pm est, and I was conservatively traveling at exactly 65mph, because +MPG.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
^ turbo? I like to keep tabs on all the local first gens, haven't seen any flat black ones around.
It did have dual exhaust tips, but that was all that I could tell; the hatch was debadged aside from the 'legacy' script. To be honest, I really wasn't paying much attention to cars passing me, as my primary focus was getting fuel economy, because saving moneys.

SoMeWRX

Saw a bunch of rexs in Rumford/Mexico today. Was driving incognito in the Tacoma. Wrb wagon, badgeless with a pizza sign on top. Silver stink eye with black hood and HIDs. Newer silver wrx with flaps and an Evergreen? sticker on the back

JoeP

Saw a bunch of rexs in Rumford/Mexico today. Was driving incognito in the Tacoma. Wrb wagon, badgeless with a pizza sign on top. Silver stink eye with black hood and HIDs. Newer silver wrx with flaps and an Evergreen? sticker on the back
You travel through Rumford/Mexico often? There are quite a few of us located within the area. Including a few that aren't a part of MS, I don't believe. There is a sick Spec B that lives in town, as well as a black 2.5i wagon all blacked out.

Ryan99OBS

Silver wagon was jarred spiller. I also saw him in rumford

Silver wagon was jarred spiller. I also saw him in rumford

Latest posts

Back