Spotted!

dsmith

Yep, took the green machine through the Buxton fog. Fun night, aside from the childish fisticuffs at a show...

Who's WRB STi was that? Looked pretty clean!
it was a fun show, best i've been to in almost a year. I didn't see an STi there

rexrex

I was followed down Broadway by a Black 2011/12 WRX sedan with no tint and on stock 02/03 wheels into Broadway Variety in South Portland. Also saw a Black Blobeye with an exhaust driving down Broadway as I was walking out the door.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Went down to Portland today, saw three WRXs around the Old Port.

Was then driving through Standish and saw a really nice Outback wagon with "hawkes" or close to it as the license. It had custom exhaust and caught my eye pretty well.

Then coming through Auburn and saw a Legacy Spec B at the Irving on 202. Followed that one into town for a ways, barely kept up!
I think the spec b was probably spinmastert's dad. Thing is sweet.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
A blackish BD-era Legacy GT flashed his lights to alert me of a speed trap coming into Fryeburg today. Although we were all abiding by the posted speed limit, I appreciate the camaraderie, thanks dude!

abigailfisk76

Black '08 WRX with mass plates followed me to umaine campus today, I followed them yesterday. Just interested if anyone knows who they are!

Nikki

Just met and chatted with the kid with the "wgnftw" plates, didn't catch your name! Bummer about your xt
default_frown.gif
I'm sure i'll be seeing you around.

sooch

Type-RA
Hey dude driving a black '12ish hatch with red wheels, you just woke me up with a loud exhaust ripping down my dead-end road.... I severely dislike you 

Marino

I <3 BOOST
maaaaan I'm never in my scoob when I see other scoobs. Gardiner bridge saw a silver bugeye wrx looked like it had a bigger scoop, sti wing with the top part of the wing black, rear spats, tint and I think exhaust from what I could see. Looked BEAST

Latest posts

Back