Spotted!

blehhh

OH! I know exactly where you work, I see you all the time. Right down the street from Portland Pie right?

Edit, didn't mean for that to sound as creepy as it did lol. I've seen you parked there quite a few times.
Haha, yeah I used to park in the bigger lot, now I have a spot out front of my office, right next to business admin's red TTS. I'm surprised more people don't see it.

There's another WRB WRX, but a sedan, that parks down on commercial on the waterside. I think it's just some random woman though. 

jojo69

keep seeing this 04 (i think) black sti parked in front of wiscasset newspaper on Rte 27, before the police station on ... it's there more often than not. Never seen the driver though. Car looks clean. I wonder if he's on here.  

BobJob

Spotted a blue W RX with black primer hood and black five spoke wheels coming off Route 95 Augusta Belgrade exit today at 3:45

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
keep seeing this 04 (i think) black sti parked in front of wiscasset newspaper on Rte 27, before the police station on ... it's there more often than not. Never seen the driver though. Car looks clean. I wonder if he's on here.  
I see it there too. I think it has NH plates.

BobJob

Just saw BAK3RSKAT3R on RT 27 again. I was in my new incognito maroon legacy wagon. Plans to tint?

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Just saw BAK3RSKAT3R on RT 27 again. I was in my new incognito maroon legacy wagon. Plans to tint? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hmm you may have spotted a different one. my windows are already tinted, and I was never on rt 27 today. I have been noticing another blue 04/5 wrx w/ sti wing lately so it may have been that one

BobJob

Just saw BAK3RSKAT3R on RT 27 again. I was in my new incognito maroon legacy wagon. Plans to tint? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hmm you may have spotted a different one. my windows are already tinted, and I was never on rt 27 today. I have been noticing another blue 04/5 wrx w/ sti wing lately so it may have been that one
My bad. He even looks like you. I thought you had tint, and defiantly a different wing. Was it anyone else on here?

I had a dark green forester beep at me, or atleast it seemed like they were beeping at me. It was in Bath this morning, I was in the impreza.

Latest posts

Back