Spotted!

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
Cutie in a silver blobeye sti on court street, a newish white sedan with black accents and 4 lights up front ar city hall, then another silver blobeye sti with lights in the upper grille in mcfalls
the one in mcfalls was probably my rex

Last edited by a moderator:
the one in mcfalls was probably my rex

IMG_20140511_081708_960.jpg
[/url]
You weren't in the Falmouth area on Sunday were you? No idea what road but it was around 1130. I was on my motorcycle.

cwiggin

I saw that girl in the silver bugeye, on hotel road, probably right before you saw her, was she blonde? She didn't wave when I waved.

Silver STi girl is probably a girl named Naomi. She's not on here but she's all about her car.
Looked like the same one I've seen on a side street near the rotary!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Elfie

Got my first official wave from a Silver 02 wrx with yellow fog lights and an exhaust in Falmouth; they were getting onto the south on-ramp!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Exchanged waves with a white 06-07 wrx sedan with wheels and flaps on 295 north somewhere around topsham this afternoon.

i-wagon

Nightraven that was you then, saw it again today next to a haggard looking aCura. Also beeped at a very short girl in a very tall Rex on hotel rd, but the horn on that sweeper isn't real loud so I doubt she noticed. And she never checks this thread

Elfie

Black STI with black and red wheels on Route 1 Yarmouth - no clue if he's on here - bright headlights too. Maybe an 06? Not sure of the year

Latest posts

Back