Spotted!

Matt

ury9yze9.jpg

Westbrook around 530

injulen

This beauty followed me through auburn for a bit. Had lights behind the grill.

Also my wife told me she got a wave at planet fitness earlier from roadtrip in his impreza.

i-wagon

Cwiggin the other day, the blobeye sti with Foss on the grille at Turner and union, wide body with rally innovations bar on Minot ave today

07NAHWKI

Saw a silver bug eye with a black hood scoop do a drive by on stillwater near the entrance to bangor, car sounds really nice. Also saw abby at the light on the top of college ave. Glad you finally got your car back.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Saw a silver bug eye with a black hood scoop do a drive by on stillwater near the entrance to bangor, car sounds really nice. Also saw abby at the light on the top of college ave. Glad you finally got your car back.
Saw you on Forest Ave in Orono today.

cwiggin

Cwiggin the other day, the blobeye sti with Foss on the grille at Turner and union, wide body with rally innovations bar on Minot ave today
saw you at the last minute, still not used to the truck lol

Was following a white obs with a fart can and huge red flaps through mechanic falls and oxford tonight after work

Last edited by a moderator:

jojo69

haha, that was actually my mom that took the photo and sent it to me! She said you were being very careful not to go near the fresh yellow lines
default_additional_sillylol.gif
Hahaha! that's right! I do remember now! I was driving super careful and staying away from that stupid truck with the yellow spray paint cloud drifting all over the place! I remember I didn't break once and stayed in second gear the whole time since we were going soo slow... kinda wondered if peeps behind me were pissed
default_wink.png
hahaha!

Craig

Spotted a silver hawkeye sedan 2.5i with red rally armors and a fart can at the intersection of rte17 and rte90

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted a wrx 06-07 wrx sedan in cooks corner, and a little later a black lgt with the plate flat4n.

Latest posts

Back