Spotted!

EllaE

The pink banner reads "SPOILED" it belongs to a 16 year old girl bought by her father's friend as a 'gift' (a 40 something year old man's attempt to get in her pants). She got it when she had a permit so it was the family car for a while. The engine and turbo have already been blown as it's become the local toy for all the kids and friends to beat on. Dealership replaced it for free under the cover lie of it happening out of nowhere. Gotta love busting your ass to buy one and a little girl gets it handed to her.
Paul, the truth isn't quite that lewd, and before posting things like this, maybe you need to take another look at the terms of use for this site; you're borderline with violating half of the first sentence..."You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, political, religious, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law."

Who cares if it was a gift?  It's not your car she's beating on.

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

Black blobeye on rt 4, turned in to Rowe. Some time this morning, I went up and down that road a dozen times today

i-wagon

that's the woman's brother, matt .he isn't really in to it like us. But he does love the crosstrek and was real glad I talked him in to the flaps, factory splash shields do very little

injulen

Just now I saw a 3rd generation WRX sedan with a black trunk lid I think, and an extra pair of lights in front of the grill on Western Avenue in Augusta.

i-wagon

Dumped black blobeye on 7th, was on a Jack yesterday, on all four today. Also a brandy New sti on Dunn or Fulton or something

cwiggin

Looked like a dude driving it, either that or a girl with a backwards hat lol

Exchanged waves with an 11' wrx black with blackwheels by the jetport this afternoon

Last edited by a moderator:

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
A busted up silver blob sti at seacoast auto body in brunswick.

I need spares if he wants to part the car ;-)

Latest posts

Back