Spotted!

Devon

I saw a blue sti with a black scoop in augusta across from the subie dealership, I didn't have my car though I was in a green del sol

Ryan

Around 7:45am Topsham bypass, blue bugeye WRX with JDM scoop waved to me, I saw you too late to wave back
default_smile.png

About 5 cars back, an 08-10 black WRX sedan, exchanged waves.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted EddieHunt05 this morning, and then a bugeye WRB with exhaust waiting in traffic for an accident that happened at New Meadows this afternoon

i-wagon

spinmastert's dad at evergreen checking out the spec b. anyone who drove down mt auburn ave on the veterans memorial bridge would have spotted me picking up after litter bugs. I saw a ton of subies today

Tyler

spinmastert's dad at evergreen checking out the spec b. anyone who drove down mt auburn ave on the veterans memorial bridge would have spotted me picking up after litter bugs. I saw a ton of subies today
default_additional_sillylol.gif

RallyBlue

I wave to hoodscoops
Around 7:45am Topsham bypass, blue bugeye WRX with JDM scoop waved to me, I saw you too late to wave back
default_additional_sillylol.gif

About 5 cars back, an 08-10 black WRX sedan, exchanged waves.
Hi Ryan that was me running late for work at BIW. Your car looked good as new, glad it worked out for you

RallyBlue

I wave to hoodscoops
Spotted EddieHunt05 this morning, and then a bugeye WRB with exhaust waiting in traffic for an accident that happened at New Meadows this afternoon
lol that was me......trying to get to the ATM, was buying an engine for my 79 bronco. Your car sounded really good going by. Assuming that was you in the other wrb wrx?

Last edited by a moderator:

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
saw a 07-08 legacy sedan (silver/gray) with an evergreen sticker on hogan road in bangor tonite.

ChadSRT

i saw a silver bugeye with a fmic parked at target in portland a couple days ago i parked a few spots over from it

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
lol that was me......trying to get to the ATM, was buying an engine for my 79 bronco. Your car sounded really good going by. Assuming that was you in the other wrb wrx?
Nope I was in my Forester. I pulled out of New Meadows and turned away from you heading towards the highway. You definitely would have heard me though, I got on it a little to get out!!
[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Back